A satellite controlled navigation system is certainly a good invention. However, to locate us, it is not necessary - we are easy to find!
Follow the instructions on Google Maps or web.de
There are two routes for toll-free travel via Germany: the A7 (Ulm - Füssen) and the A95 (Munich - Garmisch-Partenkirchen).
Good to know: the approximate travel time from ...
- Innsbruck: 60 minutes (75 kilometers)
- Munich: 1.5 hours (110 kilometers)
- Stuttgart: 2.5 hours (250 kilometers)
- Merano: 2.5 hours (180 kilometers)
- Zurich: 3 hours (260 kilometers)